Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 Days Instant Honeymoon Becoz Of Virus M


The photo above is Virus M

3 days i stucked in my room at Bank Rakyat student resident hall doing other than my assignments...i dont know why but i hardly open my books or typing my assignment eventhough my laptop are 24hours opened. i end up blog walking n playing games n finishing zana's korean movie (snow white)
2nd day honeymoon...i already ironed my baju kurung n get my bag ready but the next morning i just lying on my bed n have a good sleep and just awake around 10 something in the morning...
today is the 3rd day of my dazzling, lazying honeymoon... i've to attend my ko-k's actually but every student can 'ponteng' 2 times only for the whole 1 semester..this is my 2nd ponteng for ko-k...huhuhu i dont know why its happens again..i thought the virus has gone..
tomorrow...i really have to pull myself together n get on the bus to kuliah...hahaha really have to insaf myself coz i really dont feel guilty for taking so many days for honeymoon...
to every students dont ever do this ok...this action are not to be followed if u want ur name to be listed in the dean's list ok...
i just have lost my mood to do anything these 3 days...forgive me..huhuhu i'll b a good student after this...chayok chayok nur aswa...u can do it..!!!

2 comments:

YaMie said...

while u're been infected by that M virus, me @ k.l been infected by S virus = Shopping wif the kaki's huhuhu

KePOchi LaTTe said...

kena cari cure cepat2 ni..hehe